She CAME. She SAW. She CONQUERED.
First of all, let me be blunt to you all. You lose.
No matter how much you continue on spreading hate campaign against the brand-new BIG WINNER of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4, that awesomeness cosplaying otaku cutie Myrtle Sarrosa, the fact still stands that she is victorious and you are not.
MYRTLE: 100 – HATERS: 0
On the other hand, I would also like to thank you, haters and sore losers, for your close-minded, egotistic, not to mention dimwitted crab mentalities and your constant hate campaigning against Myrtle that also made MY Big Winner to becoming THE Big Winner. You keep on asking all around and about and even to God himself why Myrtle won and not their own bets (Karen, Roy, Joj & Jai). Well, simple answer (and yes, it may be hard for some of you to admit your mistakes). Did you even vote to SAVE your bets in the first place? Well?
I would be seriously laughing if you spent so much of your time doing negative campaigning against Myrtle that you couldn’t even walk the walk by voting for your other bets to win. Actually I’m laughing right now. 11% BBE (vote to evict) against Myrtle? Are you people serious? That’s just pathetic and absolutely laughable LOL.
And when did PBB become a beauty contest and a charity show that you actually had to waste your time and breath pinpointing the minor imperfections Myrtle has? Are you perfect for you to pinpoint those things? You’re only contradicting yourselves if you continue on with your baseless bashing unless if you’re some kind of a robotic android wishing to be human.
And now the aftermath came and a week passed since the end of Big Night, you haters and insecure retards are still at it again. Despite that PBB is already over, you’re still continuing on using the same old reasons why you don’t think MY Big Winner should have been the Big Winner. It’s really upsetting because this only shows who you really are:
- You have NO faith and reliability to your (ex-)housemate/idol on his/her life right after PBB.
- You actually LOVE our cosplaying cutie. You just don’t want to admit it.
- You actually are ENVIOUS of Myrtle-himesama. She’s got a lot of things that you obviously don’t: brains, common sense, beauty, heart, swag, style, flair, individuality. The list goes on and on.
- You’re not really hating on Myrtle. You’re actually a hater on the (ex-)housemate/idol you think you’re supporting because you spend so much time in the Myrtle fanpage displaying your immature behavior, making us supports think that the idol you’re worship may also have the same behavior as you. Tsk tsk.
- You auditioned for PBB at the same year as Myrtle, but ABS-CBN did not find you worthy of a housemate at that time. Aww.
I would go on and on but then your peabrains may probably couldn’t take what was written here so I’ll be nice and sign off from here.
Thank you for your attention.
A True-to-Heart Otaku