As of this writing, there are only eight days left until the end of August. I have been on and off from blogging in general for a long time now, and even with my “comeback” from my last post, I still haven’t really made such an effort to get into non-niche blogging again, such as this. I think I’ve gotten rather crazy with all the niche-specific blog projects here and there, but sometimes I do a lot of things on the impulse. I have a habit of feeling urged to open a side project that’s based on one of my (newly-discovered) passions, only to turn out that I fall short on the motivation to get things going.
What I really do feel bad about whenever I write these types of blog posts is that a lot of them I never end up following through. You really can’t predict how your real life is going to turn out as time passes. Not all of us are born good enough to predict things that may happen, you know? 1 But, honest to goodness, I’m doing all I can to follow them through.
On the other hand, I do have plans during the “BER” months other than the plans I’ve already mentioned before.
- 9/1 – I’m meeting MADKID at CRX. That was a given somewhat.
- After 9/1 – Going back to coding/dev motivation period again from #100DaysOfCode to #21DayCKChallenge
- At the same time… help bro and family move to their new house.
- 9/16 – Mom’s birthday and nephew Robbie’s baptismal.
- After 9/16 – Make a decision to stay with AppAcademy (Open) or shop around for a bootcamp. Well, not so sure about the bootcamp part just yet. 2
- Same period – Get back to learning the Japanese language (through mobile apps) again.
- Hopefully, Mom would get her eye surgery scheduled sometime this month. I would have to dedicate to taking care of her during her recovery, as she can’t drive because of cataracts on her right eye. Her driver’s license will be expired at this time.
- Mine and bro’s birthday. Dunno what to do just yet.
- … life goes on?
- Thanksgiving Week…
- JLPT N5 testing… maybe? I’m nowhere nearly ready. Maybe next year.
- Christmas month. I really do hope that I’d be able to find a new job… a full-time job with something I really love along with the convenience of being there for my family and friends.
- Family and I have plans on traveling outside the country. Don’t know when just yet. In addition to this, this may be my chance to go to Japan, tour the country, and see MADKID?
There’s this “Asides” thing…
I recently uploaded WP Pexels plugin so I can use some stock photos for my entries. I just don’t have to go around my area and take my own stock photos. I use to rely so much on Pixabay but the WP plugin for it won’t work on featured images. I had to download them manually and then re-upload them on my Media Library. The image I used for this post, for example, came from Pexels, and I didn’t need to download and upload to the Media Library at all. Glad I’m able to use the cloud on this one.
I know I’ve been getting myself to blog more here, but my primary focus blogs right now are The NINPOJineous 3 and AXCEL STYLE. 4 I think I’ve done enough minimalizing of my blog/side project sites and yet I’m still lagging a lot. I’m not aiming to be some kind of a literary influencer or something, but I do have some friends and followers from this particular online niche and I’m beginning to lose touch. 5
That’s it for the time being. I know this is a short entry, but I just want to write this quickly to let everyone know that I’m still alive and kickin’ in this non-niche blogging bit. 😎6
On the sidenote . . .
- Except for my father’s demise from late last year, but that’s another story.
- Story at The NINPOJineous.
- I love MADKID so much, even this site/blog isn’t even enough to show my love for them.
- Some are on Twitter, and sometimes I do keep in touch with them over there.
- Seriously, I need to use emojis more. Just being lazy so much as of late, I know.