Next week is Holy Week, our sacred week before Easter. Two more days of fasting and abstinence next week (Thursday and Friday) and then it’ll be back to normal again.
I had quite a scare with our house not having both our landline phone and internet not connecting for about 2 hours. It turned out, according to the ISP technician, that there was someone in another neighborhood who was stealing (?) our direct connection. The technician tried calling our phone and it was leading to that other location rather than ours. Sounds fishy, but luckily all of that has been fixed. Whew.
Meals of the Day:
- Breakfast: a bowl of multigrain flakes cereal with blueberry flakes, a banana, and a
cupmug of coffee.
- Lunch: Fish sandwich and curly fries from Jack in the Box and water.
- Dinner: canned spiced sardines in tomato sauce and white Jasmine rice (1 serving) and water.
- Snacks in Between: Pastillas (Filipino chewy milk candy)
Tasks for the Day:
- Read a Bible verse
- Work/update on new portfolio.
- Work on The NINPOJineous learning and creative journal blog.
- Work on bro’s wedding invitation design.
- Sleep in the afternoon.
This will be the final Lent Friday that I’ll be blogging about. I don’t know if I’m going to write about the same format blog entry for Holy Thursday and Good Friday next week, but because next week is a sacred week for us Roman Catholics, it’s best if I just keep my beliefs and practices to myself during that time and blog about something else unrelated instead.
Easter is coming very soon!1
- March 27, 2016. [↩]