- God and his everyday blessings.
- My family, even extended family, even the ones who aren’t blood-related who I consider a part of my family.
- My friends, both old and new and rekindled.
- My job.
- My ongoing ambitions that would reach me to a better job.
- My creativity and the urge to create for the sheer joy of creating.
- My imagination that would enable me to create, whether in words or in pictures.
- The inspirations that lead me to #6 and #7.
- A roof over my head.
- My freedom and independence.
- The freedom to say thank you, even for the ones that may deemed minor.
- Those who say “thank you” as a daily habit.
- The abundance of good food that would sustain me for a longer life.
- Whatever culinary skills I may possess that would enable me to lead to #13.
- My family clan of furry critters who showed me that there are different sounds and tones of “meow.”
- Social media, not because it’s social media, but because it gave me a chance to connect and reconnect to friends, loved ones, and those who are new to life.
- My desire for reading and learning new things that result from reading.
- For giving me enough time, or rather slow a bit of time, for me to complete my 50K+ word novel in 30 days after skipping two years of NaNoWriMo.
- The wonderful writers who know how to craft a story about life.
- Being able to live today and the continuing to live.
Happy Thanksgiving,1 everyone! Remember, just because today is Thanksgiving Day, it doesn’t mean that today is the only day that you would simply be thankful for everything that you now have and what is to come.
Be thankful everyday, especially that you are still alive and standing.
On the sidenote...
- to all my fellow Americans! [↩]