Just a few moments ago, my server account got suspended, all because the server automatically detected some malicious files that somehow got hacked through certain plugin folders and even the parent theme of the child theme I’m currently using. Even my Wordfence Security detected these malicious files and yet I didn’t receive an automatic email with the scan results.1 Nevertheless, I cleaned them up, re-scanned, and this site should be clean and free.
But at the same time, I will be working on a new theme using the Divi Framework. I’ll still be blogging while putting this site on hiatus until I get the right theme up. You’ll still what I mean.
On the sidenote...
- and I set it up to have the plugin scan the site everyday and then send an automatic email directly to me when it’s completed [↩]