Meals for the Day:
- Breakfast: Coffee, a bowl of corn flakes cereal, a piece of banana.
- Lunch: Pancit Palabok (from co-workers – this is a Filipino shrimp paste noodle dish… and yes, it’s meatless.), water, Fuji apple wedges
- Dinner: Fish n’ Chips (my rendered version: Panko-breaded Tilapia fillet and sweet potato fries), salad, water.
- Snacks in between: a small bag of Strawberry Pocky sticks containing only seven sticks, eaten between lunch and dinner.
Tasks for the Day:
- Work in the morning, ending in the early afternoon.
- Read a Bible verse on my Kindle.
- Continuing to clean up my closet.
- Took a nap to rest.
- Fed the cats.
- Shower with body clay detoxing.
- Watched an episode of “Foyle’s War” on Netflix over dinner.
- Planning for this Sunday’s dinner with siblings (and their sweethearts).
- Work on Little Dancer and my portfolio.
- Blog about this season’s first Lenten Friday. It’s late, I know, but I was quite busy.