Meals for the Day:
Let’s just say, I overindulged this Friday because of a happy gathering with the co-workers. God forgives because of the occasion.
- Breakfast: Coffee (with French Vanilla creamer), a bowl of multigrain Cheerios, Fuji apple wedges
- Lunch: Extra long fish sandwich from Burger King, iced vanilla coffee
- Dinner: Outing with co-workers and the bosses at Pinoy Handaan Restaurant (one of the neighborhood Filipino restaurants) and then, another outing at Tribu (another neighborhood Filipino restaurant) for the live music, desserts, beer,1 and sitsirya.2
I overindulged on the dinner. When I’m at home, I would’ve probably stuck to my usual diet. But that’s just one night.
Tasks for the Day:
Oh boy LOL.
- Work in the morning, 30-minute overtime.
- Bought an extra long fish sandwich from Burger King on my way home. I was hungry as hell.
- Took a nap, about 30 minutes.
- Took a shower.
- Went out with the co-workers and the bosses for a dinner night out. A few of them even forgot that it was Friday and it’s Lent.
- Read a Bible verse
- Blogging, right now.
It’s only the third week of Lent, but sometimes, you really do need to lighten up a bit. It was a fun night though and I got to know more about the bosses and the co-workers. I know, it won’t be every single night, but I’d be happy to have another get-together again.
On the sidenote...
- I don’t drink beer because of health reasons, and I’m not really much of a beer person… [↩]
- Sitsirya (pronouced “sit-chi-riya”) is a Filipino term for light snacks. They can be a bag of chips or even a small heaping of breaded calamari with lemon. [↩]