Meals for the Day:
- Breakfast: (Homemade) Mint Mojito Coffee, a bowl of honey oats cereal, Fuji apple wedges
- Lunch: Fish fillet sandwich (baked breaded Tilapia fillets, sprouted multigrain bread, lettuce, tomatoes, sharp cheddar cheese), water, a banana
- Dinner: Baked herbed salmon (made by my brother’s fiancee), brown rice, salad, water
- Snacks in Between: a small bag of Pocky sticks (regular chocolate) during break at work (12:30 pm-12:45 pm)
Tasks for the Day:
- Work in the morning, 30-minute overtime.
- Read a Bible verse on my Kindle.
- Continuing to clean up my closet.
- Continued to study online (Hugo, Emmet).
- Watched the last episode of “Foyle’s War.”
- Played with the bro’s fiancee’s niece.
- Fed the cats.
- Worked on HY.com and Adri Mars.
- Read Kindle eBooks.1
Yes, I know this is a late post, but I never said that I would be posting about all my Lenten Fridays on the same day.
- Check out my Goodreads at the footer of this site. [↩]