I’m pretty sure you are reading this, because hey, unlike you, I don’t block people from my blog. And if you are reading it, GOOD. Because I want you to read it.
First of all, I’m shocked that you had the nerve to call out two particular people on your blog IN PUBLIC and then be written about them this way.1 Second, seriously, who the hell do you think you are to dictate who gets to blog and who doesn’t, or how bloggers live their lives outside the internet, not to mention which people they should or shouldn’t be friends with? Did you seriously think that bloggers, (hobbyist) web designers and developers just sit around all day, every day, in front of their sites and talking to people such as… oh, yourself?
Seriously, WHO MADE YOU THE QUEEN OF THE “blogging world”?
Holy jeez, you’re a frickin’ adult. Most people your age have jobs, married, have children, own their own homes, and some of these people also work in web development for a living. What the hell have you been doing every day? If you complain so much about not knowing what to blog about, why don’t you get out of the house and do something, such as going back to school (hell, even take free online classes)2, find a job, go out and volunteer for your community, find a hobby that doesn’t involve blogging or the internet in general?
Most of us, even the ones whom you say you “idolize” and ‘respect,” are just sick and tired of your complaining and bitching. You don’t make friends with other people and expect them to be always available to you when you need them3 and when they need the time to spend to take care of the most important events in their lives, such as job-related events, family, and school (ie. studying for final exams), you start bitching and ranting and then calling them off, accusing them of “thinking of nothing but themselves” and then write entries where you dictate to these people (me included) that we should just “close our blogs/sites” if we’re not going to have time for them. Really? Like who the fuck are you to say those things?
You know, since I’m rambling here because I have never felt so pissed off as I am today (and that pathetic move you made behind my back when I was trying to fix your server/wordpress problems to make the theme I was supposed to build you to work is now chump change compared to what you just did on your blog), rather than me cursing the hell out of your pathetic spoiled brat attitude, I’ll just answer exactly to what you’ve written. I’ll even quote them for you so EVERYONE can see!
I doubt Cat or Kya would even welcome me back to their blogroll circle since they’ve been too busy in RL to not even ask how I’ve been doing at all. People like them and three others only care about themselves only like that bitch asshole…
I’m very sure that one of those “three others” that you mentioned here is me. Well, I’ll admit that I am thinking about myself, but for good plenty reasons: my (Ruby on Rails) studies, my ailing father whom I love very much,4 my awesome brother and his upcoming wedding, my diabetes, my job, my other web design/development projects for other people. Some others are ill and ailing themselves that they’re unable to blog. Some others may have technical issues, like a computer not working or they have little to no access to the internet. Others are married, have children to take care of, and because you are neither of the things I mentioned, you wouldn’t care anyway. And because you don’t care about our feelings, how we live our lives, all in general, seriously, why should we all care about you?
The world5 does not revolve around you. No one caters to you solely, why the hell should we? Are you some kind of “divine goddess” that we should all kneel and worship your feet upon?
Why do people even own sites for if they’re freaking too busy in RL that people don’t have time for it. In my opinion it’s just dumb, don’t own the website if you’re too busy rl that you can’t manage it.
- Because writing of any kind (which includes blogging) can be considered therapeutic6 and relaxing to many of us.
- Because BUILDING and OWNING a site7 is FUN.
- Because our sites can also be connected to our own REAL LIFE. For example, one person blogs about their diagnosis with their health, another person (me, for example) want to chronicle everything they learned from school and write about them as our own personal records. Hell, I built a wedding site for my brother and his fiancee!
- Because, to some of us, we build sites and maintain blogs FOR A LIVING. In short, building sites and blogging is part of our daily paid job, so in short, we do get paid to BUILD (yes, BUILD) and MAINTAIN sites, especially when those sites belong to other people, like businesses, organizations, and other individuals. And in addition, web designers and developers are required to have an online portfolio of our work, and yes, that COUNTS as a website that we own, so you can shove your “In my opinion it’s just dumb, don’t own the website if you’re too busy rl that you can’t manage it” shit up your ass.
I get disgusted and wanna puke every time I see her name on the internet and in that directory site. I hope she rots in hell for all I freaking ass care. Go die stink bitch.
And what you have said here just now is what makes YOU the bully. I know exactly who you’re talking about, and you’re only bitter because she actually had the guts to get up to you and told you straight out of the truth about you. You may think that you’re the “innocent” one, but everyone else sees you as the opposite. You think you’re the only one who can have a foul mood? Well guess what, so can I and the rest of the people you used, abused, and mistreated just because we have a lot more important things to do that doesn’t revolve around the internet, blogging, and most of all, people like you.
You know, I’m not the type of person to unleash any rudeness and bluntness towards other people straight in their faces, but because you’re such a horrible, nasty little bitch, I’ve had it. You keep playing the whole “woe is me” act, and when people get mad at you because of your erratic, bipolar behavior, you announce to the whole world that you’re the victim and the others are bullying you. Well, I’ve got news for you! YOU are the BULLY, YOU are the one who causes all the unnecessary drama by your demanding and whining, both in public AND private.
Which goes back to the quote above. Why do you even own sites for if you don’t have anything to write about? There’s no rule that says that we have to blog every day, and no, YOU DO NOT MAKE THE RULES. Because if you are the one who’s making the rules, then seriously, no one really is going to have their own sites and blogs, which means, there would be NO ONE whom you can pay to build WordPress themes and graphics for you. Again, go and learn how to build your own stuff and save your money to go back to school. Yep, your “declaration” is a double-edged sword— bad for us and most especially, bad for you.
I’ve got plenty of other crap to spit out on your face, but I’m only making my dad upset for being pissed off and stressed out. I care more about my dad than you, therefore I’ll shut up right now.
Last, but not least, my final words to you:
Grow up and get a life!
On the sidenote...
- even though you blocked my IP from your blog and you edited your entry much later, I do have a screenshot of your original entry. It’s waiting and itching to come out. [↩]
- after all, if you can afford to buy themes and graphics from web designers and developers whom you also mistreat and disrespect at the same time [↩]
- unless you’re paying them to be there for you just for casual talk, we all have lives to live and worries to deal with that’s got nothing to do with blogging or internet [↩]
- can’t say the same about your own family, since you always bitch and complain about them all the time on your blog and you seriously have nothing nice to say about them… did you think that you talking shit about your family in public like that would make you look “cool”? To many of us, that only makes you an ungrateful, stuck-up little brat. Get over yourself and get a life! [↩]
- that includes the “site world,” the “blogging world,” the “internet world,” and worlds outside Earth [↩]
- hold up, I don’t think you even know what this word means… lemme rephrase… a buster of stress!! [↩]
- if you can’t be satisfied with the way your “idol” web designers/developers live their lives outside the internet, do all of us a favor— LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN GODDAMN SITE, WORDPRESS THEMES, AND ALIKE!! [↩]