It’s been a long while since I’ve written in here. What can I say. NaNoWriMo owns me. :P
This is just a quickie entry just to let you all know that hey— I’m still alive. :D
- As of today, I am close to 39,000 Word Count. I may even get up to 40,000 tonight too, but we’ll see how inspired or tired I am before it gets to midnight.
- The boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto was definitely the best match I’ve ever watched since I began watching PPV boxing with the PACMAN versus all other formidable fighters. Though it’s no longer news that the PACMAN has made history by receiving his 7th title and still retaining his pound-for-pound champion legacy, this was probably the first time that a Pacquiao match actually went all the way to the final round. The PACMAN still had his speed and his clever defenses, while Cotto had true heart. He requested to go all the way, even if his side wanted him to stop and end the fight. There were no trash talks between the two fighters or any one of their people against each other. Nothing but a good, solid, clean, and fair fight. No nonsense whatsover. Cotto was indeed a very worthy opponent and I also praise him along with the winner. Congratulations to the both of you.
- Gift cards for EVERYONE this Christmas!
Because I am currently the poorest in my family. Blame this damn economy and my unemployment for practically more than half of this year. 2009 SUCKED big time. My one and only Christmas wish is for all my loved ones to give me money instead of tangible things like clothes or something.
- Unknown Plans for Thanksgiving
Up to now we still don’t know who’s going to hold the Thanksgiving Dinner or not. Parents don’t wanna be hosts for Thanksgiving again. We should go out of town or something. Hmm…
- Working hard on sites!
I’ll have to seriously work hard… work hard… and really clean up my portfolio site. I’ve been getting spam entries from my old contact form over there.
- Samurai High School PWNS!
Due to my J-pop/idols hiatus, the only fall drama I’m able to watch during my spare time and get current with it is none other than Samurai High School. Really hilarious series. I need to laugh for the fall and winter season because laughs and smiles can make hearts warmer on a cold and frigid season. Even my homies at home recommend it. :D
- Choir Rehearsals for Christmas Midnight Mass Every Wednesday!
Well, every Wednesday until the 23rd December. We even have to sing two Simbang Gabi masses too, one on the 16th and one on the 21st. That would be on a Wednesday and a Monday. Dangit, why did it have to be work days?
November is still young. Actually we’re in the middle of the month now. Our end of the fiscal year at work is on the 20th so we have to submit all of our expense reports and payment requests before the 20th. My department will be completely caught and close the fiscal year of 2009. Just you wait and see!