I removed the Q*Bee menu item above, which can only mean one thing. I’m almost complete with the new quilt and can’t wait to put this up in to full gear! I’ve relied so much on WP for so long that I’ve forgotten the super basics of the most basics of web designing and development, which meant one thing: creating custom themes for other PHP scripts such as the awesome and very special myQuilt Admin. At least I got the HTML bit done, now I gotta style the elements and break these documents apart in to PHP files and then integrate the basic PHP templates from myQuilt Admin to the new theme. Gah I hope this works and I won’t have to do so many things manually.
There’s plenty for me to blog about as of this moment but I seem to be getting occupied at the wrong times. Plenty. Well, I gotta get a move on and get this thing over with.