Well, since at the moment I can’t sleep for some odd reason I decided to list down what my blogging resolutions would be. On the other hand, it seems a lot of bloggers are listing out their blogging resolutions in terms of what they plan to do on their online spare times.
I have quite a few myself so here we go…
- Recreate and redo the portfolio. It’s not the best designed, not very well-presented layout at the moment. In addition, add more content that’s still sitting on my HD right now.
- Recreate and redo Akaliane. Just turn it in to a collective/menu-only page for easy access to the other sites.
- Recreate and redo this blog. This layout has been generated by the Artisteer program and it doesn’t even generate valid CSS like it was supposed to (or so that’s what the programmers say). In addition, add and expand more content. You know, add more articles well worth reading. Now if I can finally master WordPress template tags…
- Recreate and redo Cherry Bomb. It needs its attention back again and the entire current layout is basically danger zone to all the web standards elites out there…
- Recreate and redo Team Lyoko. I’m turning it in to an informational site.
- Create Cambribus Magister informational site. Negima still rules even if I took a break from the series.
- Study Ruby intensively. I’m only stuck with the puts command at the moment. I’ll deal with PHP later.
- Recreate and redo my NaNoWriMo Progress Blog. Not that it’s necessary but I may end up participating this year again. Now I gotta gather new ideas for this year’s novel.
- Open a tutorials section/site regarding designing in general somewhere. I haven’t figured out what to put in it for now.
- Work more on my new Facebook account. I’m still a noob even after reading one of the gifts I received for Christmas— Facebook: The Missing Manual.
There’s a lot more but this is all I can think of right now.
And here’s a little preview of my 2009 personal resolutions…
- Get in shape! Despite that I lost a lot of pounds I am still considered overweight for my height. Wii Fit hopefully would help me accomplish this.
- Find a permanent job. I’m still a contractor at Motorola.
- Get started with freelancing. Maybe I should take some open technical writing or freelance writing courses. I took so many writing courses back in college it’s not even funny. Then again, that was about 10+ years ago. Writing styles since then changed.
- Go back to online learning again to earn my Web Designing Master’s Certificate.
- Cut snacking— even if it’s dried fruit, nuts, trail mixes, or rice cakes. Just stop snacking all the time.
And that would be it. I think I feel drowsy now.