You know how I mentioned the other day that I would be working on a few changes here and there with this theme because I just got so frustrated and tired of the dark scheme? It’s summer, and I figured, everything should be bright and sunny and no more hiding in the dark. Therefore, what you see now is what you get. ????
So, what’s different?
- As you can see, the colors. I am also using a “paper” background image for the main content container that I downloaded as one of the freebies from Creative Market.
- I wanted to apply what I’ve learned from my previous Typography classes, therefore I changed the fonts: cursive/script for the logos and headers, sans-serif for the body font. I’ll write more about what I learned in Typography at The NINPOJineous in the near future.
- All of the different changes/features are mentioned here.
- I may also add a few more changes here and there, probably changing the colors of the icons or even change the icon styles, so on and so forth.
- I’m still working on setting default sizes of the featured images as some people mentioned that they’re too big. That would be the hard part too because frankly, I have no idea what a good default size would it be for WordPress featured images.
In addition to this change, I am taking a big leap to my lifelong education and in hopes of adding another powerful arsenal to my resume and portfolio. I really do hope I succeed. Again, I will be writing about this “big leap” at The NINPOJineous. I hope you can stop by and visit.1
How’s everyone doing? It sucks that we can only celebrate Independence Day on one day. Lucky for me, Tuesdays are my Sundays of my busy work week. ????
On the sidenote...
- and ignore the insecure trolls in there. ???? [↩]