Welcome to my NOW page. I randomly found this “now” page thing on my personal Twitter not too long ago in the web dev/tech community that inspired me to make my own NOW section of my blog. Although many of them have opened a NOW page in their profile pages and tech blogs, there are others who added them in their personal blogs. I found the site that showcases everyone’s NOW page and I got a grasp of how a NOW page should look like, or rather, examples of what a NOW page should be like.
This blog is strictly a personal one, but since it’s converted to an art diary, it wouldn’t be a daily blogging thing. I have to make the art before I can actually make another post. That would take awhile because I need to figure out how to draw what I want to write. The NOW page would help me accomplish providing my life (?) updates on a bujo1 style life updates page without writing lengthy blog posts.
Since this site is run by WordPress and is connected to WP.com via Jetpack, I can do my NOW updates through my phone instead of waiting to go home and log in through my laptop or even my iPad/tablet.
(All dates are in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time))
Art & Writing (IG): 2/2022
- Still continuing on Drawing in a Diary class in Class 101.
- I am now a student at Flatiron School in the Software Development Bootcamp through my employer’s career advancement program
- Starting to understand more about the Hugo static site generator
- Purchased a Duex Plus portable second monitor for my laptop as preparation for the bootcamp
- Because of my new full-time job, I’m currently on hiatus/taking a break from any fandom whatsoever. I peek in here and there sometimes to check out the news about my favorite J-Pop groups, as well as watching videos about Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.
- Eep! I started watching these cute gacha videos on Youtube… well, the thoroughly-crafted stories that is. There’s a lot of random/nonsense story plots out there…
Random Life?: 2/2022
- Started reorganizing my closet again. I purchased new hangers and space-saving hangers for all of my tops and dresses. I also purchased some closet cubbies for my leggings and other bottoms too.