… and sadly, poor ADRICULOUS blog just had to start with a few days of server downtime. Luckily it’s finally back up.
I actually don’t remember if I ever made a list of my goals and resolutions (?) last year, but if I didn’t, there’s always the first time for everything. I’m sure this list will eventually be updated, but I don’t think I’m going to waste my time just editing this entry and then add them in there. Besides, who’s going to read them anyway?
Then I realized that I still got my Listography to update too. I wonder if they have a mobile app for this so I won’t have to neglect visiting this site just to create more lists?
- Get back in to art, from DIY crafts to my hand lettering to my calligraphy. On top of that, learn how to create fonts.
- Get more familiar with the Adobe CC programs. I know it’s Photoshop and all, but they’ve got some useful features that would make my digital art/graphics more enhanced, so to speak.
- Continue on writing/improving my NaNoWrimo 2015 novel. You know, the one that helped me win.
- Persevere in moving forward job-wise. Maybe I can find a suitable job within the company, but in a different facility/location. Maybe.
- Explore more, get out more, and discover new things… like food, for example.
- Make new friends while doing as much as I can in keeping my current ones.
- Be more attentive. There’s another wedding coming up in the family. I wasn’t quite prepared two years ago and wasn’t able to help my sister with her wedding as much as I did. I’m not going to let my brother down this time.
- Travel… I don’t know where… but I seriously need a long vacation.
2016 is also a leap year. Well, it’s an extra day in February and an extra day of the year. What’s one day?