- Woke up in high noon.
- Watched a movie with family – Sherlock Holmes.
- Baked Puto (Filipino fluffy white pastry) using Bisquick all-purpose baking mix instead of rice flour.
- Finished The Lost Symbol in 3 days instead of my usual 2 weeks of reading.
- Came up with a new plot for an original fiction project. FSM will have to be put on hold. I remind myself not to make a “grand” website ever again if I’m not even going to dedicate myself to maintain.
- Anticipated upcoming winter season J-dramas and here they are as follows:
- Bloody Monday (Season) 2
- The Wallflower (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)
- Left-Eyed Detective (Hidarime Tantei Eye)
- Shinsengumi PEACE MAKER
- Wrote this blog entry, though it’s already the 2nd day of 2010.
Because this is a hodgepodge entry, there’s nothing much “exciting” that you can see in this entry. One of my personal resolutions is to write more in this blog, and another thing, they don’t have to be novel-length entries. Would I change much of my ways? Probably not. But I will change some of my ways for the better, not for the worse.
Am I going to stop writing about (J-idol) fangirls and their everyday practices whether if they’re just general commentary or am I poking fun of them? Probably not.