It’s WOEFUL Wednesday, that’s why!
- For some stupid, and sadly unknown, reason, my laptop won’t connect to my GitHub. I used to be able to connect and push all my repos there on my desktop, why can’t my laptop do the same?
- The AMPPS upgrade sure gave us some interesting changes, and yet I can’t access to the pop-up AMPPS window that would let me configure the PHP version that I’m using for my developing sites. Now I’m getting all kinds of database errors on all my WordPress sites and I can’t even access Softaculous from AMPPS. Dammit Softaculous, get it together!
- Blade & Soul has been upgraded and now there is this stupid “wait queue” for all players and that premium members (the ones who purchased a subscription that was SUPPOSED to be optional…) get the priority first. It took me almost AN HOUR to get in to the game after I logged in, which is really bull if you ask me. What does that mean? Guess what. BUY THE DAMN SUBSCRIPTION TO GET IN THE GAME FOR LESS THAN A SECOND. I hate you NCSoft!
- The Sims 4 has another stuff pack. It’s bad enough that I can’t spend more money on just games along, The SIms 4 is yet another story. Sigh.
- My dearest friend is having troubles connecting to her own sites. It’s not her wifi, nor the server, as she can access my sites, some of Jenn’s sites, and those at Little Dancer. She can access all of them except her own. What the hell…
- I am still looking for a good host who wouldn’t mind hosting the customer support hub for Little Dancer. I wonder if those low-key, low-cost hosting may be able to host partially their competition. But they’re all resellers, so in a way, it is somewhat of a competition. Still, we should be supporting each other instead.
- I am falling behind with my online classes. Because of my slight financial troubles again, I had to cancel my subscription to Pencil Kings (online art school) and had to pause my schooling at Treehouse until everything is back to normal again. Luckily I’ve got plenty of Udemy courses to catch up with.
- And I need to catch up on my reading. I began reading Gillian Flynn’s bestselling thriller, Gone Girl, after Mom finished the book. I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I’m one of those sticklers who tend to read the books first before the movie. I was truly like that when The Hunger Games movies came out. I still need to catch up with more reading on my Kindle too.1
- Sleep. Need plenty of sleep. Like. Right now.
On the sidenote...
- Did I mention before that I got a Kindle for Christmas? [↩]