As the saying goes, you will find… or rather love finds you… anywhere, anytime, and anyhow. The more interesting moments when Cupid decided to shoot its arrow right at you take place at the most unlikely settings you’ll ever encounter. In my case, I met him online in my WordPress Web Development online course program.
Names aren’t needed to be revealed, knowing that we should all respect one another’s privacy. In fact, this is a private matter to me, therefore I expect everyone to respect my privacy. But, I’m writing this because I cannot contain my new-found happiness for the longest time.
Will he and I last? That is a very difficult question to answer. I do know though that we have to keep reality in mind, but even if that was the case, we both still are free to create our own fantasies and make our own lives. There are a few long distance relationships that actually became reality, while most just remain online. I don’t want to think about the future, but rather, I want to live the present and take this opportunity.
Therefore, from my own words, I’ll share you what I know about him.
- While I rely on my ComiPo!, he relies on his natural talent.1
- While I have the talent to sing melodies with my voices, he has the talent to create melodies with his guitar.
- While I dig my MMORPGs, he also digs his. Aside from our common goal, we are planning to play an MMORPG together.2
- While I isolate myself with my PS3 from time to time, he lacks the console because it’s broken.
- We understand each other through feelings, mind, soul, and spirit.3
- We both struggle from the language barrier at times. His native language is not English, as English is also not my native language as well…
- … but despite of the latter, we live in two countries that are next-door neighbors to each other.4
- We are both first-borns, with quite a number of siblings we take care of. The only difference is that all of my siblings are now adults and can now take care of themselves.
- We may be several years apart from each other, with him being the very young, but despite of the major age difference, he keeps on reminding me that age is nothing but a number.
- He pretty much is making his way to a successful life by being independent. I still live with my parents for a good reason.5 His independent way of living and state of mind have become my inspiration.
- He has become my best friend, my protector, my confidant, my rock who can keep me grounded and the my cornerstone to keep me balanced.
I’ve always stated about myself that I am not in a rush to be in a deep and committed relationship, but love can really find you anytime, anywhere, anyhow.6
On the sidenote...
- real deal manga artist who uses his magical hand, natural talent, and vivid imagination… [↩]
- Archeage – another one of those awesome Korean MMORPGs that’s not anime-based. [↩]
- And while we imagine things, our bodies too… [↩]
- U.S. and Canada [↩]
- Welcome to California… [↩]
- In reality, I was in a previous relationship summer of last year, right when I sort of faded away from my regular blogging here. I’ve always wanted to write a little bit about him, but I have gone through a lot of heartbreaks and plenty of tears because of him that it no longer felt right for me to consider him my “best friend.” [↩]