I’ve done mostly improvements and updates regarding the blog. Artisteer finally took note of the major bugs on its 2.5 release and provided an upload patch to fix these bugs. At first in the beginning I thought that I did something wrong when I added new plugins that are compatible to the latest version. Sadly all the old plugins that I really enjoyed using in the previous version of WP is no longer compatible and that I have to dig on newer plugins I’m unfamiliar with that would be suitable to my needs in this new version.
A few things I added…
- Added a formspring widget, since no one really goes to my formspring anymore
- Replaced TweetMeme with the official Twitter (RT) button
- Changed the default smilies in to the ones I used before & installed Smilies Theme plugin
- Changed colors of the Contact form using the built-in CSS file by the cforms plugin
- Re-added GD Star Rating plugin. I may be doing review entries again.
I’m still playing around with the new custom menus and I finally figured out. Good thing the page order of the original pages created work now. I still need to finish the minimalistic-style default theme for my portfolio. There’s also a lot of fanart that I want to make using the mobile device wireframes that I made (and also downloaded from other artists) and display it somewhere in my blog (not going to showcase them in my portfolio if they’re not even mine). I can’t wait to design some stationery for a particular… organization… that I’m wholeheartedly part of.
Except I’ll probably going to be involved in silence because at the moment I feel alienated. I’m feeling half-and-half at the moment. I feel that it was right of me to “disappear” and go back on lurk mode, but at the same time I also feel that I was forced to leave because I’m not that favorable compared to the ones who are popular within.
Good things do come to an end, after all.